We are always looking for new talent to join our team and now we are looking for a Software Engineer to continue taking Vermiculus to the next level.
As a Software Engineer, you are the core of Vermiculus, where you will be building our products to the highest standard and fuelling the evolution of the company. You are always excited to learn new things, developing your own skillset while also growing together with your colleagues.
What you will do
- You will be part of a technical expert team, developing high quality solutions to the largest exchanges, clearing houses, and CSDs around the world.
- You will work in a cross-functional project team with clear tasks and goals.
- You will work closely with our clients, coding using an agile project methodology.
Who you are
- You love to code using modern design patterns and newer technologies such as Spring boot, Kafka and Aeron along other open source technologies from organizations like Apache.
- You thrive in challenging environments and have a passion for problem solving and learning new things.
- You take pride in the quality of your code, leaving it easy for others to follow.
- You take ownership of your work and deliveries.
- You like being part of a team engaged to solve the tasks together.
What we offer
- Take part of our stock options program where you together with your colleagues own the majority of the company.
- A fun, vibrate, and helpful environment working with the largest exchanges, clearing houses, and CSDs in the world!
- Innovative workspace and highly skilled team members where you can grow.
- A diverse work environment with team members from all over the world.
Vermiculus Financial Technology AB provides cutting-edge trading, clearing, and CSD solutions to financial markets around the world. The company started its operation in 2020 and is founded by industry experts with the incentive to revolutionize the technology of exchanges, clearing houses, and CSDs. With its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, Vermiculus consists of hand-picked teams, trained to deliver mission-critical solutions.