2022: a Retrospective from Vermiculus' CEO
Another amazing year.
We are now entering 2023 with fantastic colleagues, customers, and exciting projects. Not to mention the great new deals we have signed which will bring continuous exciting challenges for our high performing team. Vermiculus’ name is established in the industry, and we have an exceptional sales pipeline filled with stimulating projects. Our existing customers talk proudly of us and what we deliver. I am even more excited about our coming year than the last one. We have worked hard and are proud of what we have achieved during 2022 - and this was only our third year!
What we have achieved:
- We have delivered over 30 releases to our customers. All on-time and with the highest quality.
- We started exciting new customer projects.
- Thanks to a transparent relationship and true teamwork alongside high performing deliveries, we enjoy working, and have made great friends with our customers, who are our best references.
- We have many exchanges and clearing houses that want our modern technology based on microservices and AI. They value the agile working model, and we look forward to bringing them onboard.
- We have started travelling and have face-to-face workshops. Meeting in person is unbeatable.
- We moved to our fourth office which we are soon outgrowing.
- We have grown and have a pipeline of many new colleagues joining soon.
- We have attended several university events, all with huge success. New talent is as important to us as industry experts.
- We have a new homepage. It looks amazing and gets our message out even better.
- The market appreciates our modern technology and our way of delivering.
- We have signed big new projects. More on this later!
- And so much more
Coming up in 2023:
- Vermiculus outperforms its 2022 achievements.
- We continue to grow with quality regarding customers and new team members.
- Vermiculus will be recognized as the highest quality vendor that exists for the largest exchanges, clearing houses, and CSDs.
- We will have production settings and new projects starting, all big milestones for a company this young.
- Our yearly conference will be epic and so will the festivities!
- We will take pride in delivering on time and on promise, and never compromise when it comes to quality.
- We will work hard to maintain our customers’ respect and trust as well as attract new ones.
- We will take care of each other and make sure our culture stays sharp and inviting.
I would like to thank the entire Vermiculus team and our customers’ teams for all your efforts. Every single task that has been performed with dedication and every single question that has been answered - they all matter. We have shown sprint after sprint that we deliver the highest quality and nothing else. Our customers count on us and on our promises, and we deliver to that. This is the best feedback we can get.
I would also like to say a special thank you to Anna Märta Göransson and Nils-Robert Persson who have stepped in for me, above what they already did, during my maternity leave. It has been a huge ease of mind knowing I could hand over such a delicate task to Anna Märta and to know that the company is in secure hands and will be taken care of in the best way. Nils-Robert has worked with sales and customer relationships, and I knew it would be performed to perfection. Thank you both!
I wish you all the best time with your loved ones and look forward to taking on 2023 with you all and making it a legendary year!
May the new year be a prosperous one for you and your families, full of remarkable moments, good health, and lots of fun.